Academic year 2017-2018 – first cohort
Opening Date: 02 Aug 2017
Closing Date: 20 September 2017 to 18:00 (local time)
In collaboration with the MasterCard Foundation, the University of Abomey-Calavi (UAC) launches recruitment from the beginning of the 2017-2018 of young students in the academic fields of the agronomic sciences, the information sciences of communication and Renewable energies of the Faculty of Agronomic Sciences (FSA), the polytechnic high school of Abomey-Calavi (EPAC), the Institute of Training and Research in computer science (IFRI) and the Faculty of Science and Technology (FAST). The University of Abomey-Calavi (UAC) is committed to equipping them with the necessary skills to become successful leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Applicants to License programs must be Beninese
(2. B) Candidates must show proofs of excellent academic results with at least the mention fairly well in the high school diploma of the Scientific series C, D, E, F, DTI, DEAT of years 2015-2016 or 2016-2017;
- (c) Candidates must be from a poor background and be able to prove it;
(d) Candidates must demonstrate natural aptitudes for leadership and entrepreneurship justified by positions of responsibility held during their school career or their involvement in extracurricular associations or through edifying personal experiences;
- (E) Candidates must be not more than 23 years old as of the 31st of December of the current year;
- (f) Candidates shall not be beneficiaries of another scholarship program in any form;
Documents to be submitted
- A Two identity photos with the name of the candidate written on the back in capital letters. (Do not staple the photos to the application form and submit them in an envelope).
- (B) A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate or supplemental judgment.
- A copy of the diplomas and transcripts of the BEPC and the BAC accompanied by the transcripts of the terminal class (7th year).
- (D) A copy of the quarterly and year-end bulletins of the second and first classes;
(5) (E) a copy of the certificate (s) of death of the biological parents (if applicable);
(F) A precise indication of the physical address of the domicile of the parents or guardian (indicate the department and the capital of the place of residence as well as the approximate distances in kilometers of the main road).
- Get the application form at the Program Coordination Office or download it from the MCFSP-UAC.BJ website
The application form is totally free and should be neither sold nor purchased.
- Fill out the form and file it with the relevant parts
– The Program Coordination Office; Or
– Send a scanned version in a single PDF document (maximum size: MB) perfectly legible to the email address: email@example.com with Subject: Application MasterCard-Name and first names.
Note to Candidates
- Only candidates who have been pre-selected will be called for an interview. Those who pass the interview will be background-checked through a household visit to verify the information they have provided.
- All candidates will receive a message notifying them of the results of the selection.
- Candidates will be pre-selected according to the information they have provided in their application form.
- Cases of identity theft, falsification of documents or provision of false/incomplete information, each time they are discovered either at the time of receipt of the application or thereafter will result in automatic cancellation Of the scholarship, the reimbursement of the money already spent, if any, and the filing of a complaint against the offenders in the courts of Benin.
For more information, contact 62 29 59 59 or 65 70 69 69
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.